Pelican Auto Finance, LLC Announces $50 million Partnership with Flexpoint Ford
Pelican Auto Finance, LLC ("Pelican") announced that it has received an initial equity investment from funds affiliated with private equity firm Flexpoint Ford, LLC ("Flexpoint Ford") and that Flexpoint Ford has been granted the option to invest up to $50 million in the aggregate in Pelican. As an indirect, deep sub-prime automotive lender, Pelican provides auto financing solutions for both franchise and independent dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region as well as in Texas.
The investment by Flexpoint Ford establishes Pelican as an important auto finance resource for its dealer clients. Pelican provides automotive dealers with a competitive choice to finance deep subprime borrowers, including those with no credit, very low FICO scores, or a previous bankruptcy, repossession or foreclosure.
Click Here to View the Full Story
- 2 fronts where $100M facility helps Pelican Auto Finance 09/16/2015
- Pelican Auto Finance Engages FNI Incorporated for Vehicle Service Contract Program Management 05/04/2015
- Tips for Monitoring Dealer Compliance 04/29/2015
- Pelican Auto Finance Offers Service Contracts to Keep Borrowers in Cars 04/14/2015
- Pelican Auto Finance Expands Hours, Sales Rep Authority 04/14/2015